Erick brings his knowledge running a remote team and solving problems as a service-based business owner. Learn how to be the best remote team member and suggestions on how to manage one yourself.
- The 3 powerful communication tools for managing remote workers anywhere.
- What employers look for in a qualified remote worker.
- How to demonstrate your work ethic during the hiring process.
- When you should consider hiring your first expat or full time western remote worker.
- The difference between reactive vs proactive team members.
Erick is a natural born leader, entrepreneur, and ex Google employee. He took a one way trip to Europe to start his first business as an Amazon Seller. Now he lives in Manila running Virtuous Graphics as a way to provide Amazon-centric services focused on conversion optimization to sellers like himself.
Items Mentioned in the Show:
- Online Course: Amazon FBA
- Book: No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits: No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take-No-Prisoners Guide to Really Getting Rich by Dan Kennedy
- Communication Platform: Slack
- Task Management: Trello
- Team Monitoring: Hubstaff
- Team Monitoring: Time Doctor
- TRP Ep. 002: Anthony
- TRP Ep. 003: David