Yeah, you read that correctly. Garrett Mehrguth is the CEO of Direct Consulting and leads a team of 50+ employees and every single one of them has the benefits of working remote (and many other benefits discussed in the episode). Understand the mind of a young leader as he traverses the daily challenge to keeping him and his team to the standard of exceptionalism throughout their career and personal life.
- The sacrifices that need to be made in a fast growing environment.
- Why Directive Consulting allows their employees to work remote and the reason why other companies don’t.
- Growing pains on becoming a leader vs a worker.
- Garrett’s Theory on compensating yourself as a business owner.
- The biggest asset to have on hand for business decisions.
Garrett Mehrguth is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Directive. Mehrguth, fascinated by the role search marketing plays in empowering companies and people to connect, has dedicated the past four years toward that passion.
Items Mentioned in the Show: