Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous to think that there’s a job out there that requires no experience, highly in-demand, pays an average of $45,000 a year, and can be done remotely or abroad.
And yet, it’s my plan B.
I think it’s important to have a contingency plan, especially when you’re traveling and living abroad like I am.
If your plan A is to be part of a future proof industry that no one talks about but is in high-demand and NOT taught in colleges…
Then join my FREE 6-week digital marketing job training:
Apply here to see if you qualify
- What job will pay you $45,000/year with no experience
- What I believe is the benefits of this job that most people won’t share with you
- Why this job should be your plan A if you have NO experience and want to travel
- My FREE 6-week digital marketing job training
Items Mentioned in the Show:
- Podcast: TRP 010: How to Save $14,000 in 7 Months Working Remotely as a Teacher
- Podcast: TRP 012: The #1 Problem Holding Women Back from Working Remotely with Jennifer Lachs
- Certification: Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- FREE Digital Marketing Job Training: Apply Here