Expect the unexpected because everything is unexpected living the life Heraid Castillo has been for the last 4 years. In this episode of The Remotise Podcast, Hera explains how she was able to travel and work from anywhere, whether that’s working a remote job or taking odd gigs in developing countries.
- The best tip when it comes to networking in a foreign country
- How to go from an english degree to product manager for an app agency
- The must-do’s in Saigon, Vietnam
- The true cost of Myanmar
- Where to find teachings jobs abroad
About Heraid Castillo:
Venezuela born but Florida grown, Hera caught the travel bug early in her life when she was part of the church. Now, she’s a product manager for Blackbelt Labs. If you’re a developer looking for your next remote opportunity and to work with an amazing team, email Hera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items Mentioned in the Show:
- The Remotise Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/remotise
- Blackbelt labs: https://blackbeltlabs.com/
- ESL jobs Abroad – Dave’s cafe: http://www.eslcafe.com/
- Anthony Bourdain’s Myanmar episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owXDTgPa–Y
- Contact for the Developer position: Hera@blackbeltlabs.com
- Instagram: hera_seunavez