When it comes to managing and hiring remote teams, Liam Martin caught me by surprise with many of his answers and insights in today’s episode. Liam Martin is the co-founder and CMO of Time Doctor, Staff.com, and the biggest remote-first conferences in the world, Running Remote.
- The difference between remote-first vs on-premise
- The true cost of going remote (it’s more drastic than you think)
- Describing “Perfect Process”
- Synchronous communication vs asynchronous communication
About Liam Martin:
Liam is the co-founder and CMO of TimeDoctor.com, Staff.com and is a co-organizer of RunningRemote.com the largest conference on building remote teams. After working with remote employees for over 10 years, Liam works on furthering outsourcing and is passionate about how to gain insights into the inner workings of how people work.
Items Mentioned in the Show:
- Doist.com: https://doist.com/
- Podcast: TRP 013: What it REALLY Takes to be a Successful Virtual Assistant
- Use FYI’s Blog Article on Remote Work: Why Everyone Loves Remote Work
- YouTube Video: 5 things you need to know to convince your boss to work remotely [Full Guide] – Running Remote