Just a decade ago, if you walked into an office and asked how many people work remotely, you’ll get a bunch of puzzled faces staring back. With the internet being what it is, we have a decade coming to a close with the rapid popularity of remote work.
With technology advances we can begin to see the US workforce becoming major players in the remote-first space. I wanted to share exciting news about the future of remote work and what 2020 means to you. I talk about remote work expectations, how remote work is creating and changing industries, and skills that will become more important next year more than ever.
- The benefits of working remote for you and employers
- The challenges working remote
- Urban planning developments that you didn’t expect
- How cafes and coffee shops are feeling the effects of remote work
- The increasing demands of digital skills (and what they are!)
- The costs and savings of remote work for you and employers
Items Mentioned in the Show:
- Podcast: TRP 018: How Jake Tran Got a $40/hr Remote Job With Little Work Experience
- Podcast: TRP 008: In-Demand 101, How to go Remote with ZERO Skills or Online Experience
- Podcast: TRP 022: How Remote-First Companies Are Leading The Future with Liam Martin
- Article: The State of Remote Work: Key Trends for 2019-2020
- Article: 10 REMOTE WORKING STATISTICS & TRENDS 2020
- Remote Job Board: Dynamitejobs.co
- Facebook Group: The Remotise Network